Junior Cycle Success - Business
Junior Cycle Success – Business provides a concise and complete coverage of the Junior Cycle Business course. Each strand is covered in detail – Personal Finance, Enterprise and Our Economy. The CBAs are examined in depth, with helpful tips to assist students.
The authors have adopted a topic-based approach to the course, with key exam topics covered in detail, e.g., the Savvy Consumer, Insurance, World of Work, the Bookkeeping Cycle and much more.
Each topic is presented using student-friendly language and visually appealing diagrams and graphics. In order to give students confidence prior to the exam, sample questions and answers are provided in SEC format.
Additional online resources are accessible through the use of QR codes throughout the textbook.
The Junior Cycle Success series reduces a student’s stress by:
• Giving them an overview of the course and what they have to learn
• Showing them how to prepare for their CBAs and final exam
• Breaking each subject down into manageable topics
• Giving sample questions and answers for each topic
• Using easy-to-follow language and graphics
• Providing QR codes to access additional online resources