Leaving Certificate Applied Student Journal
A comprehensive, compact journal designed specifically for LCA students to allow them to capture their learning progress, plan tasks, record homework and facilitate home/school communication.
Elements of the LCA Student Journal:
- Overview of the Leaving Certificate Applied programme
- Task Planning
- Vocational Preparation and Guidance
- Records for the eight compulsory modules, two optional modules and the chosen elective
- Diary core for recording homework and learning
- Work experience placement and attendance record
- Notes section: teacher/parent notes and absence notes
Contact one of our customer service team for a school quote or to request a sample. An e-sample is available below.