Premium Homework Diary
4schools have collaborated with students and teachers to design the perfect hardback diary to support your pupils' learning with engaging activities based on the themes of growth mindset, wellbeing and sustainability.
We have added a reminders section and weekly reflections to the diary spread. The weekly quotes have been replaced with positive affirmations encouraging students to take responsibility for their wellbeing, their attitude towards their learning and the care of the environment.
- A5 size with durable thread-sewn binding and full-colour paperback cover
- Full-colour, 40-week diary spread with space for notes to/from teacher each week and a daily parent/guardian sign-off
- Space to record pupil, school, and emergency contact details
- School timetable
- 34 pages of homework support across Literacy, Numeracy, Gaeilge, SESE and SPHE, with additional engaging content and activities based on the themes of growth mindset, wellbeing, and sustainability
- Diary spread contains weekly affirmations, a reminders section, student reflections and more space for recording homework
- 20 pages of perforated notes, including absence notes and permission slips
- Payments record and book rental scheme recorder
- Dry-wipe whiteboard for pupils to work out tricky sums – and much, much more!
“We are really impressed with our 4schools diaries. Not only do they look good, but the hardback covers make them durable for the year ahead.”
“We switched to the 4schools Homework Diaries 6 years ago and it has proved to be a really good decision. The glossy hardback covers are far superior to what we had previously, and the facility to customise the cover and to insert personalised content pages is great. The generic content across several subjects is excellent. It is used as a teaching/learning resource by many of the teachers and the pupils seem to like it too!”
“Pupils in Scoil Treasa love the homework diary hardback cover, colourful and loads of interesting
facts included. Teachers say it is a great source of information, covering many areas of the curriculum. Parents like it because it is durable and child-friendly and I believe it is very good value.”