Premium Homework Diary
The 4Schools hardback Premium Diary provides students with a vibrant, engaging homework record book, with a strong health and well-being theme throughout the diary.
It contains over 34 pages of information to help students with their learning and homework, focusing on the core subject areas of literacy, numeracy and Gaeilge. The diary supports students’ overall wellbeing with health and wellbeing facts and positive weekly quotes to motivate students to try their best at home and in school.
• A5 size with durable thread-sewn binding with full-colour paperback cover.
• Full-colour, 40-week diary spread with space for notes to/from teacher each week.
• Space to record pupil, school, and emergency contact details.
• School timetable.
• 34 pages of additional educational content, with a health and wellbeing focus.
• Weekly health and wellbeing tips encouraging students to take care of their minds and bodies.
• Daily Parent/Guardian sign-off.
• 20 pages of perforated notes, including absence notes and permission slips.
• Payments record and book rental scheme recorder
“We are really impressed with our 4Schools diaries. Not only do they look good, but the hardback covers make them durable for the year ahead.”
“We switched to the 4Schools Homework Diaries 6 years ago and it has proved to be a really good decision. The glossy hardback covers are far superior to what we had previously, and the facility to customise the cover and to insert personalised content pages is great. The generic content across several subjects is excellent. It is used as a teaching/learning resource by many of the teachers and the pupils seem to like it too!”
“Pupils in Scoil Treasa love the homework diary hardback cover, colourful and loads of interesting
facts included. Teachers say it is a great source of information, covering many areas of the curriculum. Parents like it because it is durable and child friendly and I believe it is very good value.”