The Leading Student Learning Journal
When you choose to partner with 4Schools you can be confident that you have everything covered. You will receive a high-quality, competitively priced, durable journal created in partnership with a dedicated account manager and, of course, delivered on time.
The 4Schools journal goes far beyond the elements mentioned above. With over 25 years’ experience working with schools and students to ensure we innovatively adapt and improve our journals, you are not just providing your students with a journal to record their homework, you will be guiding and supporting them in reflecting on and managing their learning, while at the same time promoting daily a culture of learning and wellbeing within your school. This is achieved by having differentiated learning content for different year groups, a wide selection of reflective diary cores and dedicated educational content on wellbeing.Request a Quote
"I enjoyed the process of updating our student journals and found 4Schools an absolute pleasure to deal with. There were plenty of updates to be made and they were great."
Presentation Secondary School,
"Being a new school, I thought organising the journal would be a big job and might take a large chunk of time over the summer holidays, but I was surprised how easy and incredibly smooth the process was and the journals arrived bang on time. We were very happy with them."
Goatstown Educate Together
Secondary School, Dublin 14
"Design process is intuitive and professional. The journals are durable and visually attractive, while the generic content is both relevant and useful to students."
St Aidan’s CBS,
Whitehall, Dublin 9
Combines the content from the Learning and Wellbeing modules
The Learning Module includes an overview of the Junior Cycle and Senior Cycle and learning and study skills support for students.
The Wellbeing Module includes diverse content focusing on mental health and wellbeing, mindset and resilience, learning types, the environment and sustainability, and diet, sleep and exercise.
Specific learning modules are designed for each stage of the student’s journey
- First Year module: supporting students with transitioning to secondary school
- Junior Cycle module: an overview of the JC Key Skills, goal setting, assessment and study skills
- TY module: supporting TY students with self-directed and reflective learning and a solid foundation for Leaving Cert studies
- Senior Cycle module: preparation for the LC through highly engaging content featuring personal development and stress management, the QQI framework and learning and study skills
Religious Trust Learning Content
- The Trust modules were created in partnership with the Le Chéile, ERST and CEIST Trusts
- The modules are designed to place the culture, ethos and values of a faith-based education at the centre of each school day
- All modules feature a selection of content on health and wellbeing
- Contact one of our customer service team to see the full range of diary core and note options available to schools
- You may wish to add additional components, so you can build the Student Learning Journal that is just right for your students and school community
- Additional components include ‘Show Me’ Boards, Traffic Lights, Teacher Comment Forms and customised stickers
JOURNAL THEME – ‘Express Yourself!’
Building on last year’s journal theme of ‘Be the Change’, ‘Express Yourself!’ is the theme for the 2022-23 Journal. This theme is explored through the journal covers and also interspersed throughout the diary core in 12 pages celebrating self-expression.
We look at how individuals express themselves through the arts and encourage students to consider their own expressive strengths. Students are also given the opportunity to express themselves through thought-provoking student-led activities. This journal is designed for schools that want to encourage and support students to use their voice to have a positive impact on society and the world around them.