The Communication Diary is the first diary designed for special needs schools or students with additional needs in a mainstream school setting.
It is designed to support schools in communicating on a daily basis the progress of an individual child. It also allows parents to communicate information daily about their child to their child’s teachers or SNA.
• B5 size
• Spiral bound
• Full page for every day of the week
• Communication profile for each student
• A monthly school album for student activities
• SMART targets
• Informational pages to aid parents
• 30 perforated absence notes
• Year Planner
“We are delighted with the Communication Diary. It has made a huge difference to the children in our school. Thank you."